Stacy Nash Primitive Designs
6844 Silver Tree Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46236

stacy.nash@att.net


Saturday, September 9, 2017

Catching Up

Wow, do summers fly by...

But what a summer it was
We kicked it off in Kitty Hawk, NC
for my Mom's birthday.
 Mom (on right) and her BFF 
This is just a few hours into our trip, it was all downhill from here : )


We added to our family
Yes, those are chickens.
I am a chicken outlaw.

We are breaking our HOA rules
but it's totally worth it.

My husband built me the most amazing coop.
They all have names:
Chickira 
(now Cluck Norris, my daughters chicken turned out to be a rooster)
Emilia Egghart
Bubbles
Lemon
Lilac

We had an amazing family vacation at Kelly's Island, Ohio.


We camped a few places here in Indiana.
Over Father's Day weekend I slipped on a muddy creek bank and broke my wrist.
That put a little kink in my summer but we still managed to have a great time.
Recovering has been slow but it hasn't stopped my stitching.

Now, I am gearing up for shows and classes.

I have a few New Patterns I'm adding to my Etsy Shop this evening.
And the first of next week I'll be adding another New Pattern called ~Moon Moth~.

My photos are taking sooo long to download.
With a little luck they will be caught up tomorrow and I'll share my new patterns and class pieces.

Oh, tomorrow we go look at an old farmhouse on some acreage.
We've been looking a long time so keep your fingers crossed.
I don't think I'll sleep a wink tonight.






2 comments:

marly said...

What a fabulous chick house. Hope the farmhouse works out.

Halland House Gifts said...

Your summer sounded divine. Well, all but the falling injury part. Hoping you heal quickly. Love your chickens and their names🙂.