Stacy Nash Primitive Designs
6844 Silver Tree Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46236

stacy.nash@att.net


Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Introducing the first in the series.....



Houses of Berry's Chapel Road
~Miss Baxter's House~

Miss Baxter lives happily in her 1803 2-story log cabin and spends her days tending her flower and herb gardens, bee keeping and feeding her chickens.
Sounds like a good life to me.

I love the muted colors of this sampler with just enough pop of red to make it interesting.

I've stitched it on 32 Count Weeks Dye Works ~Beige~
Finished Size :  14" wide by 11 3/4" high
 Stitch Count :  221 by 186

With lovely Gentle Arts threads...
1 skein Garden Gate
1 skein Old Hickory
1 skein Picnic Basket
1 skein Cranberry
1 skein Mustard Seed
1 skein Endive
1 skein Woodrose
1 skein Straw Bonnet
2 skeins Chamomile
2 skeins Lambswool

The Pattern is $14. and if you'd like a copy please email me.

Have a great day my friends....I think summer is finally her on the homestead.
Just picked a nice bundle of peonies and they are lovely.

Smiles,
Stacy

15 comments:

cucki said...

I love it so much..can you please tell me can I stitch it with dmc?? Is there any converstion?
Please I love it so much
Thank you
Cucki x

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

this is loverly ~ a peaceful stitch indeed!
xoxox
L

The Nebby Needle said...

Love it Stacy! Can't wait for the others in the series!! ~*

Lori Ann Corelis said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

L

wranglerkate said...

Love this! It's beautiful - both the design and the colors. Thanks so much!

moosecraft said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I'm sending you an email right now! :-)

Sharon said...

It's beautiful! Looking forward to seeing more of this series. Also you are the queen of borders-they are just so pretty!

Linda said...

Wonderful poultry!

cucki said...

Oh I am keep on loving it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

LaNelle said...

Fantastic!! Colors are so soothing & warm ....love it!

woolmaven said...

I have emailed you twice about this pattern with no response. Please email me at woolmaven@gmail.com

village folk art said...

What is NOT to LOVE about this design? Especially love the chickens. Sooo sweeeet.
Thanks so much for your shared talent.

Peace to all, Barb

Barney12315 said...

Ordered my copy. Any idea how many total patterns there will be in this series? I'm trying to decide if I want to stitch them all on one piece of fabric.

Thanks, Anne

Unknown said...

Hi i do crosstitch and my passion is old fashioned samplers. Do you post patterns overseas? I live in south Africa. Thanks Juliet smith

Charlene ♥ NC said...

She is a lovely summer treat! Look forward to seeing her mates.