Stacy Nash Primitive Designs
6844 Silver Tree Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46236

stacy.nash@att.net


Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Email issues....

Technology......ugh
One minute I love it....
the next I hate it

Looks like I might be having issues with one of my email accounts
stacy@stacynashprimitives.com

So, if you've emailed me on that account in the last week or so 
please contact me again using
stacy.nash@att.net

I would really appreciate it.

Now....I'm off to do some fixin'


But first....I'm just going to share a few pics....
These were taken in the Tuscan countryside.
I rented a car while we were in Italy and we drove out
in the country to visit a winery.

I have to admit....driving in Italy was very fun.
I picked up on a few things right off the bat.....like, the lane dividing lines are only a suggestion, speed limits are definitely a suggestion on the Autostrada, get over immediately when a BMW is bearing down on you flashing his lights,  you gotta go for it in the round-a-bouts....and don't hold your breathe when you go for it or you'll pass out : ) and don't run over any of the scooters that are buzzing around you at all times : )




Yes....I know....I take pictures of chickens...lol
But look how cute they are.....they're Italian chickens : )


Happy Stitching My Friends....

5 comments:

Barb said...

Wonderful photos. Driving sounds like quite an adventure!!!!

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

(I love italian chicken!)
L

Shirlee said...

My husband worked in Italy 2 years in a row & he has the same sort of stories about driving there ... lol! Love the photos!

Jean Bee said...

Hi Stacy....Hoping you will be sharing pictures of the before/after of your new shop/studio!!

Maddalena said...

Very beautiful work !
Hugs from Italy
Maddalena