Stacy Nash Primitive Designs
6844 Silver Tree Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46236

stacy.nash@att.net


Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New Patterns are ready...

I have 2 Brand New Patterns ready to go.
~Sara Cricks Sewing Pocket~
~Peacock Sewing Roll~

They are listed on eBay and on my website. If you are
interested in either or have any questions just email
me at:
stacy@stacynashprimitives.com


~Peacock Sewing Roll~ Pattern

I love this one....I used a pale blue 32 count linen for the Peacocks and
a golden brown 40 count for the schoolgirl letters sampler.
And I married the 2 pieces with a band across the bottom and finished
the seams with tiny X's.
The linens are from R & R Reproductions and
I picked them up at Country Sampler in Spring Green Wisc. early
in the Spring and I just couldn't wait to stitch on them.
Now I know how hard it is to get some of the good hand dyed linens.
With this pattern you just need 2 contrasting colors in the correct stitch
counts.



Here you can see where I merged the 2 linens with the band across
the bottom.


And on the back I stitched a sweet little homespun heart.
It folds up and ties with a silk ribbon bow.


And the second one is Sara Cricks Sewing Pocket.

I can't wait to use this when I go to Primitives of the Midwest next month.
I always have to have a stitching project going even when I travel.
Last year we would meet down in the lobby of the hotel and have a little
pajama stitching party....so fun.

It rolls up nicely and ties with a silk ribbon bow.


Tomorrow I'll post some pictures of the silk matka I've been using.
I'll show you what it looks like before and after I wash it.
The colors and textures are so nice....I just love to work with it.
It was a mystery to me until I saw Maggie Bononami use it for a
sweet little stocking. Now I'm hooked!!!
And I'll tell you where to find it if you'd like to give it a try too.

Happy Stitching my friend....

6 comments:

Annemarie said...

I'm so glad I've discovered your blog! This way, I can see the new designs quicker than you can say 'yippie!'. Love the new needlerolls!

David said...

I love both projects!!!

moosecraft said...

Both are great designs, Stacy! I'll be ordering them both later today. Looking forward to this silk matka demo... It's only been this year that I have heard so much about it also.

Berit said...

Oh, looks so good! I'm also looking forward to seeing what you have to say about raw silks. :)

Bertie said...

Lovely stuff Stacy, glad to see you up and running again :-))

Natalia said...

Stacy, I love Sara Cricks... I think I am going to stitch it and frame it !!!